Since 1956, Whitlock’s AV solutions group has helped clients share information, meet goals and maintain the value of audiovisual investments. We take a comprehensive approach to our audiovisual technology services, offering support for everything from product selection and design, to engineering and integration, to monitoring and managing audiovisual assets and resources.
Whitlock approaches technology solutions holistically, helping clients consider all the necessary components of technology decision making and impact.
Our approach takes into consideration:
- Migrating AV and VC from proprietary networks and cost centers to converge and comply with IT systems and security.
- Ensuring video is automated and consistent with voice and data, within unified collaboration strategies.
- Evaluating and utilizing existing technology and platforms, while designing a future roadmap towards enterprise standards.
- Maintaining agnostic manufacturer evaluation, negotiation and management.
- Ensuring AV and VC become ROI through design and reporting.
- Designing environmentally conscious technology solutions and systems.
- Providing custom Managed Services with the most efficient mix of on-site and remote management support.