Since 1956, Whitlock has served Federal, Military, Regional and State clients with their high-level, mission-critical audiovisual projects. We have helped clients maximize, standardize and protect the value and reliability of their audiovisual technology investments, ranging from visualization to control centers to video-based training and knowledge sharing.
Our strong reputation for project design, engineering, programming, integration, installation and maintenance of advanced technology solutions comes from our depth of experience and our clear understanding the diverse needs of the U.S. government and military at every level.
Our Government Services team is comprised of experts with extensive knowledge of the intricate procedures and protocols of supporting this industry. We are a U.S. owned small business concern, with GSA, VITA, VASCUPP and MAC contract holder certifications, and we have long-standing relationships with government agencies, contractors and related entities like Boeing, General Dynamics and Lockheed Martin.
- Rob Krupp, Director of Federal Government Sales, email@example.com
- Elizabeth Woods, Government Contracts Administrator, GSA@whitlock.com
Below are the government certifications and memberships Whitlock employs:
- Audio Visual 58 Part 1: GS-03F-0057W
- Information Technology 70: GS-35F-0453N
- DIR Contract
- VASCUPP Contract
- VITA Contract
- Corporate membership with AFCEA
Partial client list:
- Arlington County
- Austin City Hall
- City of Dallas
- City of Seattle
- Dallas Police Department – Fusion Center
- DEA (Denver)
- EPA (Boston)
- FBI Headquarters
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)
- New Mexico Department of Transportation
- Northrop Grumman
- Shaw Airforce Base
- US Marshals Service
© 2014 Whitlock. All rights reserved.