Whitlock has a dedicated and experienced project management team, with expertise in running global enterprise and mission-critical programs. Our project managers get involved early with each client, taking part in initial proposals and bids, as well as resource planning and kick-off meetings. They are focused on achieving the highest level possible of client satisfaction, responsible for overseeing project communications, scheduling, staffing, business requirements and timeline management. They also serve as a primary point of contact for clients.
The benefits our clients receive from our standard project management processes include:
- Detailed scopes of work, system drawings and documentation
- Updated resource loaded schedules, using best choice tools and formats to support key stakeholders
- Coordination and cooperation with all related trades associated with the enterprise and project
- Single point of contact for project management and implementation
- Continued escalation points for customer service and quality assurance
- Detailed project implementation plan, including custom processes for change control, system testing and commissioning and project communications
- Central repository for current schedules, documents, drawings, programming code and communications, accessible by all relevant stakeholders
- Review of any potential opportunities for value engineering and technology assessments
Whitlock’s project management team brings experience, tools and templates to your organization, including Microsoft SharePoint, Project, Lync and top industry solutions. Technology choices are made on a per client basis to ensure that we adapt and sync up with tools and processes already in place.